Friday, February 4, 2011

Papertrey Posse February Challenge

It's February....the month of LOVE. I could totally be cliche and have this month's challenge be to make a valentine, but (a) that would be too easy and (b) I can't think of red and pink right now when I'm surrounded by white......22" of snow, snow everywhere, which is fun for me because I {heart} snow! So I'm going to combine the two together, which brings me to......
The Challenge: Create a card (or project) that is all about your favorite things--images, colors, materials, etc. Here's a chance to use those stamps, felt, buttons, ribbon that you just can't get enough of! Guess what my project is going to feature? :)
The Details:
1. Create your card using at least one Papertrey Ink product.
2. Post your creation to your blog by February 15th.
3. On the 15th come back here and sign the Mr. Linky for the official Parade of Blogs!

Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you create!

Maggie--Your February Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment