Friday, June 4, 2010

Petite Posse Challenge #1 - Color Trio

Each month, in addition to the main challenge posted on Papertrey Posse, there will be two smaller challenges posted for anyone who has the time and/or desire to participate. Unlike the main challenge, these "petite" challenges are completely optional.

For our first "Petite Posse Challenge", I have chosen a color challenge. If you are feeling inspired, we would love to see where this color challenge takes you.

The Details:
  1. Create a card, layout or altered project using the color scheme posted below.
  2. Post your creation on your blog.
  3. Sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment here to let us know that you participated in the challenge.



The Colors:


Photobucket




Check back on June 18, for another "Petite Posse Challenge!"

Have Fun,

Jessica - Your Papertrey Posse June Hostess

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your first Petite Posse Challenge as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors, Jessica! I'll have to get started on these challenges tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - love the colors! Posted mine this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just posted mine, fun challenge Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My card is up on my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posted my card, but can't find Mr. Linky. Thanks for the challenge, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just posted mine, this was a little hard for me. Not normally colors I would have put together, but that what challenges are for right?!

    ReplyDelete