Friday, June 18, 2010

Petite Posse Challenge #2 - Fabulous Folds

I don't know about you, but sometimes it seems like I am stuck in a rut - always folding my cards in half vertically or horizontally. There are so many creative options for folding cards and using folds to embellish projects that I would like to try, so I thought it would be fun focus our second Petite Posse Challenge around Fabulous Folds.

One of my all time favorite folds for card making is the TriShutter Card.

Here is one that I made recently:

Photobucket


If you are not sure exactly what to do with this challenge, look up card folding, tea bag folding, or folded paper frames on YouTube.

The Details:

  1. Create a card, layout or altered project using unique folding methods.
  2. Post your masterpiece on your blog and link to any tutorials you may have used.
  3. Sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment below to let us know that you have participated in the challenge.

It has been a pleasure to host the June challenges here on Papertrey Posse. Be sure to visit us in July to see what Amy has in store for us.





Have Fun,

Jessica - Your Papertrey Posse June Hostess

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am excited to join in the fun as I am a PTI addict! I never knew there was a Posse! Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Loved your challenges this month! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica!! Loved all of the challenges this month. They were alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete