Friday, July 16, 2010

Petite Posse Challenge #4: Inspiration Challenge

I'm so excited to be back for my third challenge of the month. I'm a big fan of Trigger Tuesdays over at Moxie Fab World. I love the cards and projects that come from a picture of a purse, stack of plates or a pair of shoes!

My husband and I recently celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and I've felt a little nostalgic for the planning process and all the beautiful pictures that inspired me during our planning.

In the spirit of this I have chosen a picture from theKnot to serve as our inspiration:

If you have time, come play along with this challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


Amy - Your Papertrey Posse July Hostess

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Amy..I totally love this cake. Yum! Can't wait to make an inspired card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely cake! Thanks for the inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete